Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Hiro vs draco EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Hiro vs draco EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Hiro vs draco EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Hiro vs draco EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Hiro vs draco EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Hiro vs draco EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Hiro vs draco EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Hiro vs draco EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Hiro vs draco EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Hiro vs draco

2 posters

Go down

Hiro vs draco Empty Hiro vs draco

Post by alucard68262 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:15 pm

Hiro sat waiting patiently for his opponent he had won last time but he'd heard rumors of draco's growing power, he was even promoted to chuunin! *this will be a true test of my skills* he thought. he was happy his friend had grown stronger, he just hoped he hadn't grown too strong.

alucard68262

Ryo : 48

Back to top Go down

Hiro vs draco Empty Re: Hiro vs draco

Post by Hyper Extra Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:19 pm

Before entering the sparing arena a mist rolls over the arena a few word are hurd of in the distance " hidden mist jutsu" as the mist spreads draco finely supress his chakra for a unseen attack. He quickly runs to the side as to get an advantagus angel. Throwing a fake explosive taged kunai at the feet of his opponent to put some scare into this fight.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Ryo : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:23 pm

hiro saw the kunai land at his feet "Damnit!" he jumps back and runs back a few steps "hmph, a fake. i have to get rid of this mist, i cant do anything to him till i can. then for now ill just do this, Earth style: double suicide decaptiation jutsu!" hiro sinks into the ground trying to feel when his opponent got close enough for him to make his move

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:29 pm

Sneak little bugger were did he go. I cant hear him on the top of the ground any more. Well lets get some bait out there. Letting his chakra run free once again there now i can use ninjutsu. Water style water clone jutsu sending the clone out around the arena trying to find the now missing ninja he was fighting. To him self come out come out where ever u are.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Hiro feels the clone get near to him, "GOT YOU!" he jumps out of the ground kunai in hand and throws it at the clone

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:34 pm

The clone just didnt see it comeing and got a massive kunai to the face as it eploded just as quick into a puddle of water. With out missing a beat the real one hurd the now exposed ninja. Now your mine! Quickly drawing his sword he races over the fight and jumps and kicks hiro further into the air as to not let him have his earth.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Hiro is launched further into the air "Fool! you think i need to be on the ground to use my techniques? that mistake might have cost you this fight Earth style: tearing earth turning palm jutsu!" the earth under draco being to spin in on itself "i'm not done yet Earth style: earth vortex jutsu" 50 shards of sharp rock rose from the ground and launched at draco

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Im not done yet takes to real explosive kunai out of his pack after sheathing his sword throws them at the colapsing ground under him to set his feet free and getting hit by the few shards that managed to get him. Ouch that hurts im not done with you yet dont underestimate a mist ninja. Quickly unsheathing his sword prepares for his most deadly atack ill only use a bit of my energy so i dont kill you but try dodgeing his takes moment to focus the chakra into his now unsheathed sword breaths deeply as the sword turns a slight green. Huraaaa with a nice bit of force launches the chakra in the blade at hiro in a cresent shape. My favorit kenjutsu live yakodori . As The resent flys out of the blade draco uickly uses his sword as cane to prop himself up because the explosions and rocks have severly injured him.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:51 pm

hiro acts quickly "Earth style: double suicide decapitation jutsu!" hiro slips underground managing to dodge the crescent and comes back up in the same place panting from exhaustion "damn! i'm out of chakra i dont think either of us are able to continue this what do you say we call it a draw?"

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Ill agree for now but next time ill be plenty strong. Cya round extends hand to shake
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:53 pm

shakes hand "i'm lookin foward to it!"

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content