Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Fusion jutsu EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Fusion jutsu EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Fusion jutsu EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Fusion jutsu EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Fusion jutsu EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Fusion jutsu EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Fusion jutsu EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Fusion jutsu EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Fusion jutsu EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Fusion jutsu

2 posters

Go down

Fusion jutsu Empty Fusion jutsu

Post by Maiko Mana Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:56 pm

WName of Created Jutsu: fusion

Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, or Taijutsu: ( Write weather the jutsu is a Ninjutsu Genjutsu or Taijutsu or an enhanced taijutsu)
Ninjutsu
History Of The Jutsu: (Explain like what land the jutsu originated from who created why the jutsu was originally created)
As she was training with her husband she figured out a way to combine and fuse with him to create a very new and super human version of her self and her husband they shared on body with two minds. Seeing as gender was an issue they mostly had female parts but only because she was more powerful the. Her husband. They soon after mastered this and told them selfs they would teach people who asked them nicly
Detailed Description Of what the jutsu Does: (Explain how the jutsu works, make up hand signs for it a well if any, explain what the jutsu does its affect area and its element type if it is long rannge short med.
By mixing two sentient chakras the two users will fuse into one fusing there abilitys and increasing over all strength chakra and speed X5 .Aswell as chakra and others the fusion grants the body the ability to use all moves both users know such as sage mode or advance release or kekki genkai it would just be more powerful then normal. Ex if hyper and I fused I would have his rubber and also my crystals along with sage and thermal.  The way you preform is doing the hand sighns ram boar and tiger then pushing your palms against the other persons palms bolth users must do this. They will the. Merge into one person and combine attributes from bolth users.
How posting works 
The two people who fused alternate
Ex hyper and I fuse and we fight tee.
Sence I made fusion I would use the rest of the post to fight next would be tee and he would use a jutsu. After that hyper would post and would use the fused body so it would still be alternating.
Weaknesses: (How can it b avoided or blocked etc)
It's weakness is it time limit 
Kage + gen= 6 posts
Kage + chunin = 6 posts
Kage + spec jounin =5 posts
Kage + Jonin = 3 posts 
Kage + kage = 2 posts
Gen+ gen = 12 posts
Gen + chunin = 10
Gen+ spec jo = 8 posts
Gen + Jonin = 6 posts

Last edited by Maiko Mana on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Ryo : 39

Back to top Go down

Fusion jutsu Empty Re: Fusion jutsu

Post by Tee Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Should be more like this

Kage + Gen=6

Kage + Chu=6

Kage + S jounin= 4

Kage + Anbu or higher=2

Approved and in order to teach it to somebody they have to post a 1k training post

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Fusion jutsu Empty Update

Post by Maiko Mana Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Update 
You must learn this jutsu from me at my dojo in the mist. To learn the way to fuse you must sign a blood pact to learn the ways of fusing just as you would with animal contracts.  If you learn the jutsu you can't teach any one who has not signed with there own blood in the contract the person you teach simply will not be able to do it. If you try stealing the contract I have put in the fabrics of the paper a seal that if it leaves my dojo it will instantly explode into crystal powder and I will have to make a new contract the new contract will have the seal again. The seal itself can't be broken. So it is impossible to learn out side of my dojo. 
Also for jinjurichi fusing dosnt fuse the bijuus they stay seperated the way the jutsu works is by fusing your own chakra with someone else's bijuu chakra dosnt fall into this because it is not your chakra it is the bijuu just because you control it dosnt mean it is you chakra. The body just becomes strong enough to hold too beasts for a short amount of times. Even in cloak form the jutsu sifts out the real chakra and the beast chakra so they don't fuse together.
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Ryo : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Explain why people couldn't teach another person who hasn't signed the contract. Explain the exact contract signing process

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down