Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Maiko vs raijnn part 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Maiko vs raijnn part 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Maiko vs raijnn part 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Maiko vs raijnn part 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Maiko vs raijnn part 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Maiko vs raijnn part 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Maiko vs raijnn part 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Maiko vs raijnn part 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Maiko vs raijnn part 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Maiko vs raijnn part 2

2 posters

Go down

Maiko vs raijnn part 2 Empty Maiko vs raijnn part 2

Post by Maiko Mana Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:47 am

She waited for her opponent as she sat in the middle of an abandoned city she used her thermal release to feel the area around her for any signs of life or any sneak attacks that might happen as she was always prepared she quickly used her hand signs to coat her self in crystal body protection so she wouldn't be hurt by kunai or stars or any regular punches she sat waiting for him in the city just waiting for him.
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Ryo : 39

Back to top Go down

Maiko vs raijnn part 2 Empty Re: Maiko vs raijnn part 2

Post by SpiritofLightning Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:58 am

Raijin strolled down the city trying to find his opponent, for all he knew his opponent had a high rank so he knew it wouldn't be easy. But then again nothing is ever easy Raijin thought.
When he reached the middle of the city he then saw her. Raijin knew to never underestimate his opponent but it was a girl (or women). Either way, Raijin never felt comfortable with fighting females, it just wasn't his nature. His eagerness to fight over came his nature.
"Uh, hi, I'm Raijin of the Kishi clan. Now stand for battle!" Raijiin drew his sword and infused his lightning into it.
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Ryo : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Mana Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:07 pm

She stood up looking at the ninja in front of her." So you think you can fight me well then You are going to have to pray that I do not kill you at the end for wanting to fight me." She said as a grin reached her face. She quickly threw hand signs for god crossing crystal release. As huge crystal pullers started shooting out of the ground at her opponent. The pullers reached about 4feet in the sky while they grew at a width of 4 feet. If he didnt act quick he was going to be a shishkibab.
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritofLightning Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Raijin rolled and danced dodging the pillars, then finally ramped up one jumping high into the air simultaneously turning his body to steel. In mid air he pointed his fist to the ninja.
"Iron Dragon Fist!" Raijin shouted.
His jutsu activated and a large dragonic head figure shot it's way straight to Raijin's opponent.
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Mana Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Seeing he was useing dragons she wanted to use her own" crystal release falling dragons" three large crystal dragons formed in the air and two ramed her opponents dragons causing it to explode while the third one went for the ninja who was helplessly in the air as the dragon was closing in very fast on the helpless ninja. 
And just for safe measures "crystal release wild shuriken dance." As 1000 very sharp crystal shuriken formed around her they all dispersed at amazing speed covering the rest of the air that the dragon wasn't in surrounding the air born ninja surly slicing him into prices or pulverizing him.
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritofLightning Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Even Raijin can admit at times like this: he didn't think ahead, but fortunately he did.
Raijin anticipated she would attack a defenseless airborne ninja, but Raijin wasn't so defenseless.
Steel Release: Impervious Shield
He desperately and quickly reformed his steel to his forearm and created a shield, with a sword in his other hand (true knight style). But he had no intention of using his shield for blocking her crystal barrage which her crystals were much harder than his steel. He meant to use his shield for something else...
Lightning Style: Lightning Joust
The jutsu is normal used for rushing into the opponent, which requires much accuracy the further away your opponent. However Raijin uses it mostly for avoiding wide range attacks such as these.
In mid air, the lightning pushed him away from the opponent and away from her barrage. As he fell from about 25 feet he crouched and propped his feet on the back of his shield as if he were using it as a sled of some sort. He slid to the ground harmlessly and finally pirouetted of his ride and landed perfectly.
Raijin couldn't help but laughing heartedly as he had so much fun on his near to death ride on his own shield.
"Never underestimate a member of the Kishi clan!" his smile faded as he slowly realized how much danger he was in. Raijin was fighting one of the only things that can break his steel: crystal.
He began to grow a new phobia...
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Mana Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:40 am

She saw him fall and decieded to join him she used her crystal to make a pilar out of crystal to push her forward at her enemy when she was only 5 feet away she recoted her crystal armor making her seem pink. She quickly made a pillar again to push her towards him close the five foot gap in only 2 second she quickly threw more and hand signs"wild shirking dance" a nuther thousand shuriken came flying at him as he was on ground the shuriken were every were comeing from above straight forward and from the sides. As she quickly prepared her crystal lance and was going to push it into his body past his shield and into his heart. He seemed surrounded as even going back wouldn't help as before she made her lance she made a giant spiked crystal wall behind him. " try dodging this"
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritofLightning Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:22 am

A weird method the Kishi clan used to train swordsmen was having them observe a beautiful landscape for only three seconds at most, and then having them paint exactly how they saw it. This trained the swordsmen into having the ability to quickly take in their surroundings. Raijin never thought a lesson like that would be so useful, he wished he had paid more attention to that class instead of the offensive classes.
He wasn't a good artist but he did get the basics and soon realized he was trapped.
He quickly fell to the floor on his stomach and morphed his Impervious Shield into his body as Impervious Armor, leaving only his feet unprotected. Raijin did this so his next jutsu would work perfectly, and giving him somewhat protection from her assault.
Lightning Style: Lightning Joust
His steel body scraped against the floor and began to tumble around. Noticing a few crystal shurikens caught him on his back because he wasn't swift enough, or the wall was just too thick, he quickly got to his feet but Raijin realized he was starting to lose stamina, so he decided whether to reason (OOC: You chopped my head off last time I tried that!);
use his strongest jutsu, Great Storm Gamble, and see if he could end this
I'll die Raijin thought;
or use the last bit of his stamina in an attempt to flee.
I don't know how fast she is, but I'll have better odds of living if I try that. Raijin then made up his mind. "You don't understand! I'm the last hope for my clan!" Raijin shouted as he began to back up as if he were encouraging the ninja to chase him...Raijin didn't want that. He cursed at himself for being so scared of her. "Let me live and I will come back stronger, I promise!" Raijin began to run turning on his senses as best as he could to tell if she followed him.
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Mana Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:44 am

She saw him running and didnt like that she forced a pillar out of the ground to boost her in front  of him she put her hand out "stop I will not kill you I have no reason too explain your self why are you the only hope"
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritofLightning Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Raijin raised his sword in shock to how incredibly fast the ninja was. If she DID have the mind to kill him, she could. But Raijin started thinking about his father and found it easier to talk.
"My dad was founder of the Kishi clan. But then," Raijin started to avoid eye contact with the ninja "He died trying bring honor to the clan... He was the strongest of us all a-and he was my dad. My mom must've been devastated..." Raijin stopped abruptly.
"I'm not the second strongest of my clan or anything, but I'm the heir and it is now my responsibility to restore honor to the Kishi clan. The first thing I'm going to do is find the Raikage"
Raijin's sword dipped "If you don't want to kill me, then why attack me? I fought with you only to get stronger. Did you want to get stronger too?"
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down