Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Tee vs Hiro EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Tee vs Hiro EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Tee vs Hiro EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Tee vs Hiro EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Tee vs Hiro EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Tee vs Hiro EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Tee vs Hiro EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Tee vs Hiro EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Tee vs Hiro EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Tee vs Hiro

2 posters

Go down

Tee vs Hiro Empty Tee vs Hiro

Post by Tee Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:38 am

Tee walked to the training arena in his village of Konoha, enjoying the view the birds, the peacefulness. Tee loved the tranquility of his village it made him feel safe and calm. Tee went over to the training grounds, a small clearing surrounded by a decent amount of trees with a small river flowing nearby. Tee awaited the genin who wanted to train under him. Tee was an impatient man and didn't like to wait. So the longer he waited the more irritable he would be. Tee sat down and leaned against a tree awaiting his opponent.

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Tee vs Hiro Empty Re: Tee vs Hiro

Post by alucard68262 Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:40 am

Hiro arrives late for his sparring session "im sorry im late hokage-sama, ramen was half off today and i couldn't pass up an offer like that! i'm ready to begin when you are"

alucard68262

Ryo : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:47 am

"Well keep in mind I don't like waiting, remember that for next time young one." With that Tee took in all his surroundings knowing that even though this was to be a relatively easy fight that he would still have to show off a bit and wanted to use his surroundings to do so. Tee took out two kunai and launched one for his opponents leg and another at his opponents right arm just testing the genin's reflexes.

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:52 am

"woah!" hero yelled as he swiftly jumped sideways to dodge it, "i guess it begins here!" hiro smiled. he whips out a couple kunai himself and launches them at tee to distract while he did some hand symbols "earth syle: tearing earth turning palm jutsu!" the ground around the hokage begins to spiral inward on itself attempting to trap and squeeze the hokage

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:19 am

Tee looking around him amused that the genin was attempting to trap him. Instead of moving Tee started doing hand signs

Earth Release: Hardening Technique

With that Tee's entire body became encase in solid rock to give him the extra strength needed to not be injured by his opponents jutsu. Tee was encased by rock from the shoulders down. But Tee still remained absolutely calm knowing the rock armor protected him from any harm. "I should probably make him work" Tee thought and with that Tee lurched his rock encased arms upwards uprooting the ground in the process. Tee climbed out f his ground prison with a grin on his face. Tee then released the rock armor off of him and let it drop to the ground. Tee then awaited his opponents next course of action.

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:22 am

"HA! lets see how you get out of this one" hiro started doing more symbols "Earth style: double suicide decapitation jutsu!" Hiro slipped underground making a second attempt to trap the hokage he popped up and grabbed at his feet attempting to pull him under

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:26 am

Tee jumped up before his opponent grabbed onto his feet and threw a kunai for his opponents right hand.

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:28 am

"TO FAST!" the kunai grazed the side of hiros hand leaving a deep gash "you won this time hokage-sama i cant perform hand seals like this but i'll recover and i'll be back for round 2 you can count on that"

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:36 am

Tee landed a few feet back from where his opponents hands had come up. Tee simply said to the Genin "You have much to learn young one, but I do have some tips for you, conserve your chakra and allow your opponent to waste all theirs first before you use up yours so you have the advantage. With that Tee walked back to the village to fulfill his Hokage duties and tend to his village.

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down