Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Landing in the cloud. EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Landing in the cloud. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Landing in the cloud. EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Landing in the cloud. EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Landing in the cloud. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Landing in the cloud. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Landing in the cloud. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Landing in the cloud. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Landing in the cloud. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Landing in the cloud.

2 posters

Go down

Landing in the cloud. Empty Landing in the cloud.

Post by Hyper Extra Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:47 pm

As I look out I finely spot land the sun rises on a new day a day of adventure and fun for the young ninja. "I hope the ninja in this village will be nice I need to find a costume so I am not found out right away I really want to make freinds while I'm here". I use the stance for blood burst and quickly kick the water behind the boat prepeling my boat forward to land. Finely the boat comes to a halt as I get out and feel the ground under my feet. "I never thought I would be this glad to get on land I geuss I need to hide my boat so no one is tipped off" he halls the boat onto shore and covers it in leafs and shrubs so it is very well hidden he scratches off any markings of mist village on the boat and tears the sail off and burned it so no one would find out it was a mist ship even if they did find it. Quickly he Burrys his head band near a tree a bit far away from the boat so even if Raikage inspects him he would have nothing to hide. He also Burrys his jacket but keeps a backpack full of food and clean water and his ninja tools so he wouldn't be defenseless the back pack was unmarked as he made it himself. After hideing evidence he started for the village Hiddin in the clouds to meet new exciting people may even learn things from them. "I geuss I should make a new name for my self sence my old one will be traced easily I should also make a mask so I am not recognized by photos ". Quickly I tear the bark of of some wood and useing my kunai I begin to fashion a Smily faced mask out of the wood. Useing some wire he ties the mask to his face and thinks of a new name.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Ryo : 73

Back to top Go down

Landing in the cloud. Empty Re: Landing in the cloud.

Post by Maiko Mana Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:40 am

As the hunter and the jounin land in the cloud mana get out of the boat first and gos off to find her beloved she couldn't handle not being with him any more she had to see him. " i will kick his ass i swear to god when i find him he will be a statue." she looks around for clues but dos not see much that will help her so she gos on the path up to the cloud village she had a strong feeling she would find hyper there and when she did he would not last long she was going to get what she wanted even if hyper did not want to come back she was mad at him for leaving but she still loved him dearly she will not let him get out of her sight.
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Ryo : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Mana Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:57 pm

As she was walking up the hill she saw a chunk of wood cut out of the side of a tree. She dismissed it as it could be just a wild animal and would not need to bother with that so as she progressed she saw a man who had a nice mask heading for the village she couldn't make out who it was so. She decided she would trap him and rip the mask off his face to make sure it was who she thought he was. While silently as ever she snuck up on him and quickly used hand signs for crystal concealing  fruit  a light ring formed around the ninja in a second he would be trapped if he didn't figure out what was happening.
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:04 pm

was walking along happy as could be he was at peace. he was off to make freinds and learn new thing about the world so he could tell people his tale. but as he was walking he hurd russling in the bushes he didnt look back he was in nature weired noises happen all the time. all of a sudden a circle formed around him he looked at it quizicly. then it dawned on him his fiance was here and he was about be captured but thinking took him to long as a crystal prison formed around him. "shit let me out maiko!!!" "fight me like a shinobi i dint want to go back let me be free i promis ill marry you but i want to go adventureing" he got out his sword trying to cut through the crystal but to no avail he was trapped because he wasnt on gaurd from the begining.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Mana Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:14 pm

She pocked her head out of the babes with a grin as she finely found him and was going to take him home ." Do you know how stupid you are you could have killed your self Draco and then we would never have gotten married now hold still she quickly manipulates the crystals inside the dome to lash out and try to bind his hands and feat n"ow were are going home so we can get married so you must show me were you put all your stuff so we can leave."
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:20 pm

as no longer free as the crystals encased his arms and legs he decided he would face his punishment with mona aswell as marry the buetifull woman who had gotten him so easly . "my stuff is over there he said as he went to the boat to sail back home he thought to himself maby next time i will be free if i dont get killed first.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum